Very often, we are used to seeing Samantha in some very bubbly and naughty roles. For the very first time, she was seen in an author-backed role in yesterday’s release Raju Gari Gadhi2.
Right from the time Samantha enters the scene in the second half, the film goes to another level. Sam’s performance, in particular, has been impressing everyone big time.
The way she showcased the pain of a woman who is pushed into severe problems has been relating to everyone. With such performance, Sam once again proves that not only does she carry glamorous roles but she can move you completely with her performance-oriented characters.
This is a clear next level stage for the actress where she will be expanding her horizons more and will be doing more meaningful roles even though she need not be there for the entire runtime of the film.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser