Samantha has reportedly joined the shoot of her much-awaited film in Rajahmundry today. The actress is paired opposite Ram Charan in this village based drama and the first schedule will go on for the next few days near Rajahmundry. Sukumar is directing the film.
Incidentally, it is the first time that Samantha is going to team up with Ram Charan. Although she was in talks for Ram Charan’s Yevadu, she couldn’t do the film in the end. No wonder Samantha-Charan jodi had been one of the most talked about combinations in recent times.
DSP is the music director of the film and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you