Samantha has reportedly joined the shoot of her much-awaited film in Rajahmundry today. The actress is paired opposite Ram Charan in this village based drama and the first schedule will go on for the next few days near Rajahmundry. Sukumar is directing the film.
Incidentally, it is the first time that Samantha is going to team up with Ram Charan. Although she was in talks for Ram Charan’s Yevadu, she couldn’t do the film in the end. No wonder Samantha-Charan jodi had been one of the most talked about combinations in recent times.
DSP is the music director of the film and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you