Samantha has reportedly joined the shoot of her much-awaited film in Rajahmundry today. The actress is paired opposite Ram Charan in this village based drama and the first schedule will go on for the next few days near Rajahmundry. Sukumar is directing the film.
Incidentally, it is the first time that Samantha is going to team up with Ram Charan. Although she was in talks for Ram Charan’s Yevadu, she couldn’t do the film in the end. No wonder Samantha-Charan jodi had been one of the most talked about combinations in recent times.
DSP is the music director of the film and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections