Tollywood’s number one actress Samantha has been endorsing many brands over the years. She has won one more brand endorsement now and that is the skin care product brand Neutrogena. The actress revealed this news via Twitter.
Samantha is currently busy with a number of productions and she is working round the clock to fulfil her assignments. This year, she will be seen in ‘Rabhasa’ and ‘Alludu Seenu’ in Telugu and she is also expected to be seen in Bangalore Days remake.
Samantha has had a mixed year so far. After the superb success of ‘Manam’, she followed it up with ‘Autonagar Surya’ which received an average response. Let us see if lady luck smiles on Samantha for the rest of the year.
- Karthi-Rakul’s romance in Khakee impresses family audiences
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed