Over the past few months, Samantha has been quite busy shooting for a handful of movies in Telugu and Tamil. The star actress has just wrapped up her part for the upcoming horror-comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi 2. Samantha is rumored to be playing a ghost in the movie and she will be sharing screen space with her would be father-in-law, Nagarjuna.
Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is slated for release on October 13th. The film is being directed by TV host turned director Ohmkar. Thaman’s background score in the film’s recently released motion poster won immense applause. PVP Cinema and Matinee Entertainment banners are producing this film.
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?
- Madhavan Goes Gaga Over Naga Chaitanya
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration