In a latest, Samantha’s Pratyusha Foundation has brought a smile on the face of a 5-year-old little girl JCG Bhavani aka Chandhini who lost her left leg in a road accident when she was barely a year old.
Pratyusha Foundation admitted Chandini at Max Cure Hospital where she underwent treatment and doctors told that Chandini will be able to walk using an artificial limb. Expressing her happiness about Chandini, Samantha tweeted
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) August 24, 2016
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
Articles that might interest you