In a latest, Samantha’s Pratyusha Foundation has brought a smile on the face of a 5-year-old little girl JCG Bhavani aka Chandhini who lost her left leg in a road accident when she was barely a year old.
Pratyusha Foundation admitted Chandini at Max Cure Hospital where she underwent treatment and doctors told that Chandini will be able to walk using an artificial limb. Expressing her happiness about Chandini, Samantha tweeted
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) August 24, 2016
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick