In a latest, Samantha’s Pratyusha Foundation has brought a smile on the face of a 5-year-old little girl JCG Bhavani aka Chandhini who lost her left leg in a road accident when she was barely a year old.
Pratyusha Foundation admitted Chandini at Max Cure Hospital where she underwent treatment and doctors told that Chandini will be able to walk using an artificial limb. Expressing her happiness about Chandini, Samantha tweeted
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) August 24, 2016
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu