Some sections of the media reported yesterday that ‘Mr. Nokia’ heroine Sana Khan has been arrested in Bangalore for prostitution. As it now turns out, the poor actress was needlessly dragged into the controversy. The woman arrested in Bangalore just happened to have the same name and the ‘Mr. Nokia’ Sana Khan has no relation to that prostitution episode whatsoever. We did not carry this news as we had no independent confirmation of the same.
Actress Sana Khan is reportedly extremely angry over those sections of the media that falsely dragged her name into the controversy without checking proper facts. It is not yet clear at this point of time if the actress is planning to take any further action over this issue.
So fans of ‘Mr. Nokia’s Sana Khan, please rest assured. It is a case of mistaken identity.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you