Some sections of the media reported yesterday that ‘Mr. Nokia’ heroine Sana Khan has been arrested in Bangalore for prostitution. As it now turns out, the poor actress was needlessly dragged into the controversy. The woman arrested in Bangalore just happened to have the same name and the ‘Mr. Nokia’ Sana Khan has no relation to that prostitution episode whatsoever. We did not carry this news as we had no independent confirmation of the same.
Actress Sana Khan is reportedly extremely angry over those sections of the media that falsely dragged her name into the controversy without checking proper facts. It is not yet clear at this point of time if the actress is planning to take any further action over this issue.
So fans of ‘Mr. Nokia’s Sana Khan, please rest assured. It is a case of mistaken identity.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks