Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses all over the Nizam area on the 8th of April. Latest update suggests that the film has collected a total share of 8.63 crores till date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that collections have slowed down with the film receiving negative feedback from the public. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar had Kajal as the female lead and Devi Sri composes music.
Here is the detailed report for the collections after three days.
|| Collections (Share)
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you