Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses all over the Nizam area on the 8th of April. Latest update suggests that the film has collected a total share of 8.63 crores till date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that collections have slowed down with the film receiving negative feedback from the public. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar had Kajal as the female lead and Devi Sri composes music.
Here is the detailed report for the collections after three days.
|| Collections (Share)
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you