Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses all over the Nizam area on the 8th of April. Latest update suggests that the film has collected a total share of 8.63 crores till date in the Nizam area.
Trade pundits reveal that collections have slowed down with the film receiving negative feedback from the public. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar had Kajal as the female lead and Devi Sri composes music.
Here is the detailed report for the collections after three days.
|| Collections (Share)
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017