Despite the mixed reviews and poor word of mouth, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh is having a gala time at the box-offices worldwide. Sardaar is the second film in the blockbuster Gabbar Singh franchise and one wonders if there will be a part three coming up.
At the end of Sardaar’s climax, a title card saying “Raja Sardaar Gabbar Singh” flashes and creates curiosity. Already, speculation has arisen among fans on social media. However, the film’s think-tank is tight-lipped about the sequel. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Meanwhile, the film has raked in 20.9 crores share in AP and Telangana, 5 crores in overseas and 4 crores in Rest of India, taking the day 1 total to a whopping 30 crores.
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-03-2017
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
Articles that might interest you