With just two days left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the pre-release business is going on in full speed. Latest update reveals that the Guntur area distribution rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores.
With each passing day, business for star heroes is increasing and the above said amount is the highest for any Allu Arjun film till date. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine as the female leads. S S Thaman scores music.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you