With just two days left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the pre-release business is going on in full speed. Latest update reveals that the Guntur area distribution rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores.
With each passing day, business for star heroes is increasing and the above said amount is the highest for any Allu Arjun film till date. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine as the female leads. S S Thaman scores music.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you