With just two days left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the pre-release business is going on in full speed. Latest update reveals that the Guntur area distribution rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores.
With each passing day, business for star heroes is increasing and the above said amount is the highest for any Allu Arjun film till date. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine as the female leads. S S Thaman scores music.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you