Satyaraj has become the go to man in Tollywood. Roles are being written keeping him in mind these days. Meanwhile, he and his son are now back with a Tamil horror comedy which has now been dubbed in Telugu called Dora.
The film has an interesting premise and deals between the fight of a British and Indian devils. Sounds interesting isn’t it. Satyaraj will be playing an Indian devil in the film called Dora.
Satyaraj’s son Sibiraj plays a cop in this film which is up for release this Friday.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna