Nara Rohit’s Savitri opened to some decent reviews all over last week. The film is now in its second week and reports suggest that the film will enter the safe zone this week and recover all its costs.
As the latest release, Sardaar Gabbar Singh has opened to some mixed talk, previous releases like Oopiri and Savitri will have more time to attract the audience to the theaters.
Directed by Pawan Sadineni, this film had Nandhita as the female lead and Shravan scored the music.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you