After Erina, Maryam Zakaria and Gabriela Bertante, yet another foreign model turned item girl is going to make her debut in Telugu. Scarlett Wilson, who’ll soon be seen in Dibakar Banerjee’s Shanghai, has danced for a sizzling item number in Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu. Few days ago, rumours were rife that Shweta Bharadwaj of Businessman fame had danced for an item number in Yevadu; however, we have received confirmed reports that it was in fact Scarlett Wilson who paired up with Ram Charan in this item number. The song was recently shot in Hyderabad and even Ram Charan is excited about the outcome. Talking to a leading newspaper, Scarlett Wilson revealed that Ram Charan was very helpful to her on the sets of the film and she also added that she’s interested in doing roles in Telugu films. Vamshi Paidipally is directing Yevadu and Dil Raju is producing it. Samantha and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles opposite Ram Charan and Allu Arjun is going to make a cameo.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy