Sai Ram Shakar has managed to carve a niche for himself and is slowly coming out of the shadow of his successful brother Puri Jagan.. The talented actor says that he is slowly but steadily learning the tricks of the trade and working hard to reach the next level.
In an recent interview on being asked as to what is his ultimate aim was, Sai Ram was quick to answer “Scoring a massive hit is my ultimate dream. I am working hard towards it and i am sure that my hard work will payoff soon”. Sai Ram was last seen in Teja’s 1000 Abaddhalu and is currently busy filming for two new films.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat