Senior actor Naresh, who is currently relishing the accolades he has been getting for his performance in the recently released adult crime comedy Guntur Talkies, has been conferred with a doctorate by the Academy of Universal Global Peace in New York.
Expressing his happiness, Naresh said he is dedicating this special honor to his guru Jandhyala, his mother Vijaya Nirmala, Superstar Krishna and Telugu film lovers. Naresh said that his responsibility has increased as a citizen and an actor.
The senior actor will next be seen in two eagerly awaited films, Brahmotsavam and Sri Sri.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you