Bringing the curtains down on several months-long speculations, senior director K Raghavendra Rao has confirmed that his next project will be a devotional film on Lord Venkateswara Swamy starring Akkineni Nagarjuna. KRR also said that the film will commence from February.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about this successful combo joining forces once again for a film titled, Om Namo Venkatesaya. This will be the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR will be teaming up for a film.
In the past, the duo gave some memorable hits like Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu, Shirdi Sai, Janaki Ramudu and Gharana Bullodu etc.
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you