Bringing the curtains down on several months-long speculations, senior director K Raghavendra Rao has confirmed that his next project will be a devotional film on Lord Venkateswara Swamy starring Akkineni Nagarjuna. KRR also said that the film will commence from February.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about this successful combo joining forces once again for a film titled, Om Namo Venkatesaya. This will be the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR will be teaming up for a film.
In the past, the duo gave some memorable hits like Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu, Shirdi Sai, Janaki Ramudu and Gharana Bullodu etc.
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints