Bringing the curtains down on several months-long speculations, senior director K Raghavendra Rao has confirmed that his next project will be a devotional film on Lord Venkateswara Swamy starring Akkineni Nagarjuna. KRR also said that the film will commence from February.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about this successful combo joining forces once again for a film titled, Om Namo Venkatesaya. This will be the 10th time that both Nagarjuna and KRR will be teaming up for a film.
In the past, the duo gave some memorable hits like Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu, Shirdi Sai, Janaki Ramudu and Gharana Bullodu etc.
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon
- When Super Star’s fans beat up star writer
- Aditi Rao to play a strong role in her next