It is already reported that senior director Vamsi is shooting Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his yesteryear classic, Ladies Tailor. This film was initially planned with Raj Tharun, but he was replaced by young hero Sumanth Ashwin due to unknown reasons.
Now, the latest update is that this movie’s shooting is going on in full swing at Mamidikuduru region in Konaseema. The makers are happy with the output and are confident that the vintage Vamsi will be back with his magic and trademark comedy.
Produced by Madhura Sreedhar, this movie has Anisha Ambrose as the female lead.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars