Senior star Jagapati Babu is all set to play a special character in his next movie. The actor will be seen as a 60-year-old man in his forthcoming film, which will be produced by Jaguar’s producer and former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy.
Jagapati Babu made his Sandalwood debut with Jaguar and this movie will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Ever since he turned a character artiste, Jagapati Babu has been donning several memorable characters and is hailed as the sought after actor for author backed roles.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you