Senior star Jagapati Babu is all set to play a special character in his next movie. The actor will be seen as a 60-year-old man in his forthcoming film, which will be produced by Jaguar’s producer and former Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy.
Jagapati Babu made his Sandalwood debut with Jaguar and this movie will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Ever since he turned a character artiste, Jagapati Babu has been donning several memorable characters and is hailed as the sought after actor for author backed roles.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you