Amy Jackson is all praise for filmmaker Shankar and it comes as little surprise considering that she has worked with him twice already. While ‘I’ was their first collaboration, Amy is currently acting in 2.0 in Shankar’s direction.
In a recent interaction with the media, Amy said, “Shankar is a visionary. The way his thoughts materialise on screen is unbelievable. I have not and will not meet anyone like him. Period. It is the last few days of shooting now, and I can say that he has nurtured and transformed the actress in me. My character is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I gave me a whole new identity. It brought out a new dimension of me on screen. 2.0 will be my next big step.”
The actress, who launched her app recently, is set to go back to UK soon to start shooting for her upcoming British film titled ‘Boogieman’.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej