There’s no denying that when it comes to projecting heroines in the most glamorous avatar, especially in the songs, there are very few filmmakers who can match Shankar’s calibre. Currently, he’s working with Vikram and Amy Jackson in his upcoming film Ai, which is going to be dubbed in Telugu as Manoharudu.
As per the latest buzz in Chennai, Shankar is building a mammoth set in Prasad Labs, Chennai to shoot the introduction song on Amy Jackson. The song’s shooting is expected to take place later this month. Since Amy Jackson is playing the role of a model, buzz is that Shankar has come up with a stunning concept to project Amy in an ultra stylish manner. In the past, Amy Jackson had sizzled in a song in Yevadu, in which she wore a bikini. With Shankar calling the shots, it certainly looks like it’ll turn out to be one of the most memorable songs in Amy Jackson’s career.
A R Rahman is scoring the music and P C Sreeram is the cinematographer. Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. The film is expected to release either in the last week of May or early June.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you