Shankar is currently busy with the making of his magnum opus, ‘Manoharudu’ (‘I’ in Tamil). The film’s shoot is almost complete and Shankar is quite upbeat about the way this movie is shaping up. Vikram and Amy Jackson are essaying the lead roles in this movie.
” We are taking time to shoot the film but the wait will be worth it. Vikram’s makeup and VFX are taking up time, but for a 100Crore film, everything needs to be perfect. People say Vikram is a great actor and everyone will know why, once this film releases”, said Shankar.
A.R.Rahman is composing the tunes for this project. ‘Manoharudu/I’ is expected to release in 17 languages in 2014.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you