Box Office stamina is proved when an actor or a director can bring people to theaters even with a very bad talk. Shankar has done just that with this film ‘I’. The movie has received very poor reviews and bad word of mouth from Day 1. But Box Office numbers are showing another picture. Terrific revenue has been generated by the movie on Days 1 and 2, recovering a large portion of money spent by distributors and exhibitors. Everyone expects collections to fall from today. But still, the money brought in by the film on Days 1 and 2 will make things better for a lot of people.
This is nothing but pure box office stamina and charisma from Shankar. His past hits and an expectation from people that he will show something unique in the film are big plus points for him.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you