As we all know that handsome hero Nagarjuna, will soon be seen as Sai Baba in his forthcoming film ‘Shirdi Sai’. Director Raghavendra Rao has almost completed the films shooting, and a special train has been hired for the entire unit to visit Shirdi on 25th of this month. Nagarjuna along with his whole family will join the crew members in the train. Shooting of this film will be wrapped up on July 26th, and the first audio CD will be released in a special pooja ceremony to the Lord Shridi Sai Baba. The makers have also planned a grand audio release on July 30th. Srikanth, Sarath Babu, Sri Hari and Brahmanandam play other major roles in this movie. MM Keeravani scores music for this magnum opus which is all set to release on September 6h.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon