Andhra ‘He Man’ Shobhan Babu’s Vajrotsavalu (75th Anniversary) are going to be celebrated in a grand way by the entire Telugu Film Industry on the 30th of this month. The function will be held at Shilpa Kala Vedika in Hyderabad and the Film Chamber will be supervising the arrangements.
This was announced by senior artistes Murali Mohan and R. Narayana Murthy at the Film Chamber today. “It is very rare for an actor’s 75th anniversary to be celebrated in this fashion but Shobhan Babu garu deserves it”, said Murali Mohan. Shobhan Babu’s fans and admirers will take an active part in this event.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans