Allu Arjun and Boyapati Sreenu have teamed up for the mass action entertainer ‘Sarrainodu’. The movie is getting ready for a release this April and post-production work is going on according to schedule.
As per the latest information coming out, the movie will have a short and crisp runtime of under 2 hours and 30 minutes. The decision was taken by Boyapati Sreenu as well as Geetha Arts.
Rakul Preet Singh is the heroine in this movie and Allu Arjun will be seen in a mass avatar like never before.
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
- Fidaa to release amidst superb hype
- NTR not doing that remake
Articles that might interest you