Shraddha Das’ luck on the sets of YVS Chowdary’s Rey seems to be evading her. Few days ago, she escaped a major eye injury, although she was advised bed rest for almost four days. After she began shooting for the film, things began moving at a frantic pace. Yesterday, a huge light cutter fell in her head accidentally which resulted in a huge lump on her head. The medical team immediately responded and after few hours, the actress went back to shooting for the film. Well, it’s turning out to be quite an interesting experience for the actress in Bangkok. Chiranjeevi’s nephwe Sai Dharam Tej and Subrah Aiyappa are playing lead roles in this film and Shraddha Das is playing the second lead. YVS Chowdary is producing and directing the film. Rey will hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
- Popular comedian alleges death threats
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
Articles that might interest you