Shraddha Das’ luck on the sets of YVS Chowdary’s Rey seems to be evading her. Few days ago, she escaped a major eye injury, although she was advised bed rest for almost four days. After she began shooting for the film, things began moving at a frantic pace. Yesterday, a huge light cutter fell in her head accidentally which resulted in a huge lump on her head. The medical team immediately responded and after few hours, the actress went back to shooting for the film. Well, it’s turning out to be quite an interesting experience for the actress in Bangkok. Chiranjeevi’s nephwe Sai Dharam Tej and Subrah Aiyappa are playing lead roles in this film and Shraddha Das is playing the second lead. YVS Chowdary is producing and directing the film. Rey will hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Kaala gets censor clearance
- Interview : Ravi Teja- Emotional content attracted me towards this film
- RC12’s Bangkok schedule wrapped up
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic