Shraddha Das returned after a month long shooting in Bangkok for her upcoming film titled Rey. It’s the longest foreign schedule she had been part of in her career. Right before she began shooting for the film, she got injured and escaped a major eye injury and recently she suffered another injury when a heavy light cutter fell on her accidentally. The actress, who was last seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Mogudu, is quite excited about her role in Rey and claimed that it’s her best role so far. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut as a hero with this film and Shubrah Aiyappa is playing the lead role. YVS Chowdary is directing and producing the film and it’ll hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017