Shraddha Das returned after a month long shooting in Bangkok for her upcoming film titled Rey. It’s the longest foreign schedule she had been part of in her career. Right before she began shooting for the film, she got injured and escaped a major eye injury and recently she suffered another injury when a heavy light cutter fell on her accidentally. The actress, who was last seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Mogudu, is quite excited about her role in Rey and claimed that it’s her best role so far. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut as a hero with this film and Shubrah Aiyappa is playing the lead role. YVS Chowdary is directing and producing the film and it’ll hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you