Shriya Saran, who spent quite sometime shooting in Portugal for Paisa Vasool, has fallen in love with the European country. Although she had travelled quite a bit in Europe, this was her first ever outing to Portugal and the country’s scenic locales, beaches and food have struck a chord with Shriya.
In a recent interview, Shriya said, ““I travelled extensively across that European country . I am absolutely besotted with the Portuguese bridges and ports. The beaches are spotless, quiet and heavenly . I also got to witness a colourful festival in its capital, Lisbon, where thousands of people took to the streets. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I treated myself to the famed green wine that the Portuguese have popularised, and binged on the delicious local cuisine.”
Not just that, apparently, the whole experience reminded her of Goa. After wrapping up her shoot in Portugal, the actress went on a road trip to Barcelona and she had a great time in the whole process.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?