Shriya Saran is unarguably one of the fittest actors in the industry and despite being in the film industry for more than 15 years, her radiance hasn’t diminished at all. In fact, she is one among the very few actresses from her generation who can still give any newbie a run for her money.
Now, the actress has taken it upon herself to promote healthy lifestyle and she had urged her fans to practise yoga for at least one minute a day. The actress uploaded a video of herself as a demo and also invited couple of other celebrities to follow her lead.
Meanwhile, the actress is awaiting the release of Gayatri in which she’s paired opposite Vishnu Manchu.
Finding it hard to keep up with your New Year resolutions? I plan to do yoga for one minute every day and make it a habit. @anirudhofficial @AartiSaran Join me #OneMinuteOath. easy and only requires a minute. @HorlicksOatsIndia for helping me keep my new year resolution. pic.twitter.com/S44klndVW3
— Shriya Saran (@shriya1109) January 23, 2018
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut