By now everyone knows that Katamarayudu is the remake of Ajith’s Veeram in Telugu. The shooting of this film is nearing its completion and Shruthi Haasan has revealed some very interesting details about this remake.
Shruthi says that so many changes have been made to the story and new things have been added to suit the tastes of Telugu audience. Shruthi also adds that Pawan Kalyan will be seen in a middle-aged character and will impress everyone with his emotional avatar.
Directed by Dolly, this film has music by Anup Rubens.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks