By now everyone knows that Katamarayudu is the remake of Ajith’s Veeram in Telugu. The shooting of this film is nearing its completion and Shruthi Haasan has revealed some very interesting details about this remake.
Shruthi says that so many changes have been made to the story and new things have been added to suit the tastes of Telugu audience. Shruthi also adds that Pawan Kalyan will be seen in a middle-aged character and will impress everyone with his emotional avatar.
Directed by Dolly, this film has music by Anup Rubens.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you