After casting a magic spell on the audience with her elegance and charm in Srimanthudu, gorgeous beauty Shruti Haasan is currently busy with dubbing for her upcoming socio-fantasy thriller Puli. Directed by Chimbudevan, the film has actor Vijay in the lead role and Hansika is playing the second heroine.
The movie is gearing up for a grand release on the 17th of September and the much awaited trailer will be unveiled on the 20th of this month. The film’s first look posters have created an unprecedented buzz in social media and the audio was launched in a grand style on August 2nd. Yesteryear actress Sridevi will be seen in a prominent role in the film which also features Kannada Superstar Sudeep.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?