Shruti Haasan is all set to team up with Ravi Teja in one of his upcoming films titled Balupu. Gopichand Malineni is going to direct the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing the film. Recently, a section of media reported that Gopichand Malineni is in talks with Shruti Haasan and finally the director confirmed that Shruti Haasan is going to play the lead role. This is the first Telugu film she has signed after Gabbar Singh. Thaman is composing the music and Kona Venkat is the screenwriter. The film will go on floors later this year. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja will soon start shooting for Parasuram’s Saar Osthara in Ooty. This film stars Ravi Teja, Kajal and Richa in lead roles. His next film, Devudu Chesina Manushulu will hit the screens on July 27. Looks like it’s going to be one of the most hectic years for Ravi Teja with back to back projects.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you