The gorgeous Shruti Haasan is at an all-time high in her carer. This multifaceted actress initially started her career as a singer and musician. However, Shruti then took to acting and carved herself a prominent position in the southern and Hindi film industries. The actress is now busy acting in a few high profile projects opposite big stars in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
A while ago, we revealed Shruti’s dreams of turning a director someday. Slowly working towards realizing her dreams, Shruti has finally decided to get into script writing and will soon be seen as a writer for short films. Shruti also said that she would move on to feature films after gaining expertise through short films.
The actress will soon be seen in Mahesh Babu’s film, which is being directed by Koratala Siva. The film will hit the screens this summer.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST