Youthful hero Siddharth will be doing a Hollywood film this year in the direction of Roger Spottiswoode. Spottiswoode directed the James Bond flick ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film ‘6th Day’. Siddharth will be reprising the role of iconic Indian mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujam in this project.
The movie has been titled ‘The First Class Man’ and the project is expected to be executed on a lavish scale. Siddharth is eagerly looking forward to this film as this movie is his ticket to worldwide stardom and glory. Siddharth’s romantic comedy drama ‘Love Failure’ is scheduled for release this Friday.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic