Youthful hero Siddharth will be doing a Hollywood film this year in the direction of Roger Spottiswoode. Spottiswoode directed the James Bond flick ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film ‘6th Day’. Siddharth will be reprising the role of iconic Indian mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujam in this project.
The movie has been titled ‘The First Class Man’ and the project is expected to be executed on a lavish scale. Siddharth is eagerly looking forward to this film as this movie is his ticket to worldwide stardom and glory. Siddharth’s romantic comedy drama ‘Love Failure’ is scheduled for release this Friday.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film