Youthful hero Siddharth will be doing a Hollywood film this year in the direction of Roger Spottiswoode. Spottiswoode directed the James Bond flick ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film ‘6th Day’. Siddharth will be reprising the role of iconic Indian mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujam in this project.
The movie has been titled ‘The First Class Man’ and the project is expected to be executed on a lavish scale. Siddharth is eagerly looking forward to this film as this movie is his ticket to worldwide stardom and glory. Siddharth’s romantic comedy drama ‘Love Failure’ is scheduled for release this Friday.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer