Talented actor Siddharth shifted his base to Tamil films where he is acting in at least three films over the past couple of years. The actor is currently gearing up for the release of his second home production, Jil Jung Juk, a variety dark comedy.
Yesterday, Siddharth and the film’s unit interacted with media as part of the film’s promotions. Speaking on the occasion, Siddharth revealed that he is planning to set up a writers lab under his production house, Etaki Entertainment. Sid said that the writers lab will encourage young talent and will solely focus on developing scripts.
Of late, Siddharth has been teaming up with several young, creative minds like Karthik Subbaraj, Prasad Ramar and Deeraj Vaidy etc and is coming up with some really experimental films.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon