The release problems for Suriya’s Singam 3 continue to haunt its makers. The film has already been postponed twice and now latest reports suggest that the makers are planning to release their film in the third week of January during the Republic day time.
The film was postponed once for Karthi’s Kashmora. Then Allu Aravind requested Suriya to change the release for more time for Dhruva. Now since it was slated for a 23rd Dec launch, it was one again postponed for unknown reasons.
Singham 3 is directed by Hari and also has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind