In a huge shocker, popular playback singer and dubbing artiste Chinmayi Sripaada was robbed during her visit to San Francisco, USA. Chinmayi is part of the troupe that’s performing in Yuvan Shankar Raja’s first American musical tour.
Chinmayi took to Twitter and revealed that all her belongings were stolen and even her parked car had been vandalised by the robbers. Apparently, a red haired girl has allegedly been caught on the nearby CCTV camera, robbing Chinmayi’s belongings.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you