Melody Queen, Shreya Ghoshal is one of the finest playback singers we have in India. She has recorded several songs in various Indian languages and has established herself as a leading playback singer of Indian cinema.
Latest update reveals that Shreya’s wax statue will be set up in the prestigious Madame Tussauds museum in Bangkok. This is indeed a great moment for her to receive this rare honor.
Only limited big names from India have wax statues in Madame Tussauds. Recently, our Telugu hero Prabhas also received this great honor from the same museum.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you