Super star Suriya, who recently finished shooting for 24, is all set to begin filming for Singham 3. This will be the third installment for the successful Singham franchise. Shruthi Hassan and Anushka will be playing the other lead roles next to Suriya.
Speaking to a leading newspaper, a person from the film unit said “We’ve finally zeroed in on December 2nd as the day to take the film on sets. We wanted to start much earlier but things didn’t fall in place.”
The movie will be directed by Hari and Suriya will be producing it under his 2D Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad, who also composed music for the first two parts, will continue.
The producers are planning for a release in April, 2016. More details are yet to be announced. Keep watching this space.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you