Super star Suriya, who recently finished shooting for 24, is all set to begin filming for Singham 3. This will be the third installment for the successful Singham franchise. Shruthi Hassan and Anushka will be playing the other lead roles next to Suriya.
Speaking to a leading newspaper, a person from the film unit said “We’ve finally zeroed in on December 2nd as the day to take the film on sets. We wanted to start much earlier but things didn’t fall in place.”
The movie will be directed by Hari and Suriya will be producing it under his 2D Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad, who also composed music for the first two parts, will continue.
The producers are planning for a release in April, 2016. More details are yet to be announced. Keep watching this space.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar