The Telangana Government has begun a process for coming up with Single Window Clearance System for issuing shooting permissions for films and serials. Under this new system, a film production unit can approach just one government appointed entity to seek permission for any location in Telangana.
This is a welcome move by the Government and will save a lot of time and effort for production teams, who usually end up running to many different boards and government offices for permissions across various locations.
The Government appointed committee will give its recommendations and lay down the procedures in a few months time.
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
Articles that might interest you