The Telangana Government has begun a process for coming up with Single Window Clearance System for issuing shooting permissions for films and serials. Under this new system, a film production unit can approach just one government appointed entity to seek permission for any location in Telangana.
This is a welcome move by the Government and will save a lot of time and effort for production teams, who usually end up running to many different boards and government offices for permissions across various locations.
The Government appointed committee will give its recommendations and lay down the procedures in a few months time.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you