Ravi Teja, Kajal and Richa starrer Sir Oshtara is currently being shot in Germany. The film’s shooting began recently in Italy and after 12 days, the film unit shifted to Germany to complete the remaining part of the schedule. Parasuram is directing the film and Ashwini Dutt is producing the film. Vijay Kesav is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. After completing major portion of this film, Ravi Teja will begin shooting for Gopichand Malineni’s Balupu. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu is all set for its grand release on August 15.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next