Allu Sirish is currently wrapping up his third film, Srirastu Subhamasthu, in Parasuram’s direction. Soon after completing this project, the Allu hero will move on to his next project in debutant MVN Reddy’s direction.
This as-yet-untitled was launched around a month ago and Sailendra Movies will bankroll the project. This will feature three heroines and Mehreen Kaur Pirzada, who impressed with her act in Nani’s KVPG, has already been finalized.
According to the latest reports, the makers have roped in Nandini Rai, who debuted in Tollywood with Mosagallaku Mosagadu. The unit is currently in search for the third actress and the regular shooting will kick-start soon.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you