Ever since the summer season began with a bang with Nagarjuna’s Oopiri, producers of several small and low budget films have been waiting for the right time to release their films. Now that the onslaught of big budget star films is subsiding slowly, a string of small budget films featuring young and debut actors are coming out of the cans and are gearing up for their theatrical release in June and July.
Already, the makers of Kundanapu Bomma, Rojulu Marayi and Meeku Meere Maaku Meme have kick-started their promotional campaign with media interactions. While Rojulu Marayi is readying for its audio launch soon, Kundanapu Bomma and MMMM have already had their audio released several months ago.
While A..Aa is continuing its solid run, Nani’s Gentleman, Rajini’s Kabali and Venky’s Babu Bangaram are the prominent films left for their release in the remaining part of this summer season.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks