Sneha Ullal is all set to make her debut in Tamil cinema. Last year she was supposed to play a key role in Krish’s Vaanam (remake of Vedam); however, she couldn’t be a part of the project.
Now, we hear that she has signed a new Tamil film titled Samaran which has Vishal and Trisha in lead roles. Thiru is going to direct the film which is touted to be an action entertainer. Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music and Richard Nathan is the cinematographer.
Sneha Ullal’s recent Telugu film Madatha Kaaja had an average run at box-office and she has reportedly signed another Telugu film.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week