The successful combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun are creating a huge wave at the box office with their latest release S/O Satyamurthy. According to the latest update, the film has collected a revenue of 30 crores worldwide after four days of its release.
Even though the film opened to some mixed reviews, the collections are rock steady. The movie has already crossed the 1 million mark in the US and is going super steady. Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s craze coupled with a thumping music score from DSP are some major assets for this film.
K Radha Krishna is the producer and Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon play the female leads in this film.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you