The successful combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun have finally arrived with S/O Satyamurthy. The movie has opened to packed houses and according to the latest update, the film has collected 3.15 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam area.
These collections are the second highest after Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi, which collected 3. 28 crores on day one of its release. K Radha Krishna is the producer and Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon play the female leads in this film.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you