The successful combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun have finally arrived with S/O Satyamurthy. The movie has opened to packed houses and according to the latest update, the film has collected 3.15 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam area.
These collections are the second highest after Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi, which collected 3. 28 crores on day one of its release. K Radha Krishna is the producer and Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon play the female leads in this film.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you