The successful combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun have finally arrived with S/O Satyamurthy. The movie has opened to packed houses and according to the latest update, the film has collected 3.15 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam area.
These collections are the second highest after Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi, which collected 3. 28 crores on day one of its release. K Radha Krishna is the producer and Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon play the female leads in this film.
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry