The successful combination of Trivikram Srinivas and Allu Arjun have finally arrived with S/O Satyamurthy. The movie has opened to packed houses and according to the latest update, the film has collected 3.15 crores on the first day of its release in the Nizam area.
These collections are the second highest after Pawan Kalyan’s Attarintiki Daredhi, which collected 3. 28 crores on day one of its release. K Radha Krishna is the producer and Samantha, Adah Sharma and Nitya Menon play the female leads in this film.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you