The magical combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas have once again given a huge success in the form of S/O Satyamurthy. Inspite of getting mixed reviews, the film is doing thumping business all over and has collected close to 35 crores after the end of its first week.
To thank the audience for making their film a huge hit, the makers have planned for a thanks giving meet on the 18th of this month in Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad. The entire unit is going to be present and make the event a grand success.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?