Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Dammu’ is progressing rapidly with its shoot. The movie is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and care is being taken to make sure that NTR’s full talents are exploited in this film. Sources close the movie unit have confirmed that Dammu has a solid sister sentiment in the story.
Abhinaya is playing the role of NTR’s sister in the movie and sources say that Thottempudi Venu is playing the role of NTR’s brother in law. Bhanupriya is essaying the role of NTR’s mother in the film.
Trisha is the main heroine in this project and Kartheeka is the second lead. Music is being scored by M.M. Keeravani. Dammu is being produced by Alexander Vallabha and the film is gearing up for a summer 2012 release.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans