The first song from Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, which was unveiled recently, is said to be a tribute to Papikondalu, on the banks of the Godavari river. The film stars Sumanth Ashwin, Anisha Ambrose, Manjula Rathod and Manasa.
Talking about the song, Madhura Sreedhar, who produced the film said, “Most of us already know that the beauty of Papikondalu will be disappearing with Polavaram project. Our intention of this song is to show case the beauty of Papikondalu. I am sure this will be a sweet memory for present generation and great treasure for the future generations.”
Mani Sharma has scored the music. The film’s shoot has been wrapped up and it’ll release later this year.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam