Sonu Sood is going to take a break from film shooting for the next few weeks. Recently, while playing a cricket match in Dubai, he suffered a major injury and he had to be immediately hospitalized for treatment. Although the injury wasn’t critical, it is major enough to keep him out of action. “2 plates n 17 screws finally helped be hold my broken bones.Should be fine in few weeks but feels bad for the cancellation of few films,” he revealed on Twitter.
Currently, Sonu Sood is part of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film Bhai and the Telugu version of Ram Charan, Priyanka Chopra starrer Zanjeer. Both the films are on floors and Sonu Sood was roped in to play a very important role in these two films. Apart from this, he also has few other films in Hindi. It remains to be seen which of these projects does Sonu Sood opt out of due to his injury.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you